- © Studienberatung
The TU Berlin University Library offers the following services:
- Assistance searching for resources and borrowing literature and media, including from department and subject libraries which are located further away
- Work spaces with height-adjustable desks, large monitors, and outlets for your laptop can be found on every floor of the Central Library across from the information desks as well as in the department libraries. These work spaces can be used by all library guests. However, TU and UdK students with a disability ID or academic adjustment have priority of use.
- Free copies for visually impaired students in accordance with copyright law
- Extended loan periods: 3 months for TU and UdK holdings (UdK AV media: 2 weeks, book lockers: 8 weeks)
- Orders from the Open Access holdings of the University Libraries at Volkswagen-Haus, Fasanenstr. 88. You can borrow media from TU Berlin and UdK using the Primo knowledge portal. To do so, you must log in to Primo. Items are then prepared for pick-up within 24 hours from the self service collection area on the ground floor.
To use either of these services, contact the Circulation Department and present your disability ID or certificate from TU Berlin or UdK confirming your academic adjustment. 
Accessible parking is available behind the Central Library at the Hertzallee bus depot. Map 
You can find other libraries on the University Library website .
Straße des 17. Juni 135
Beratung per E-Mail sowie