Main points of contact at TU Berlin
Other advising offers (including Psychological Counseling, International Student Counseling, advising at the faculties/Course Guidance) are linked on the Academic Advising Service  website.
Counselling Centre for Barrier-free Studies of studierendenWERK Berlin (Charlottenburg)
The Counselling Centre assists students and prospective students with questions about barrier-free studies and everyday university life.
- How can I apply for integration assistance (study assistance, technical aids, book stipend and/or communication aids)?
- Where are there wheelchair-accessible apartments?
- How can I finance my studies and what financial aid am I eligible for?
Detailed information on such topics and contact information is available on the Counselling Centre for Barrier-free Studies website .
Studying with Disabilities – Information and Advice Centers (IBS)
IBS (Informations- und Beratungsstelle Studium und Behinderung) is the federal competence center on studying with disabilities. It was established in 1982 as part of the Deutsches Studentenwerk and is funded by the Federal Ministry of Education and Research. A range of information is available on the IBS website  such as:
- Online library  (university prospectus, admission, financing, academic adjustments, studying with autism, studying with dyslexia or dyscalculia, studying with mental illness, studying with a visual impairment)
- “Studium und Behinderung” handbook 
Bundesarbeitsgemeinschaft Selbsthilfe  (BAG)
Bundesarbeitsgemeinschaft Hörbehinderter Studenten und Absolventen e.V.  (BHSA - National Association of Hearing-Impaired Students and Graduates)
Deutscher Verein der Blinden und Sehbehinderten in Studium und Beruf e.V.  (DVBS - German Association for Studying and Working Blind and Visually-Impaired Persons )
Netzwerk für Studierende mit chronisch-entzündlichen Darmerkrankungen  (studiCED - Network for students with chronic inflammatory bowel conditions)
Other self-help groups in Berlin can be found at Selbsthilfe Kontakt- und Informationsstelle  (SEKIS).
Offices and Representatives for People with Disabilities
State Commissioner for People with Disabilities 
Federal Government Commissioner for Matters relating to Persons with Disabilities